Emsa CD Tray Pal is a handy utility that acts as a CD-ROM Drive control menu. It runs in the system tray and makes opening/closing CD door easier than ever, even on multiple CD-ROM drives!
- Autorun at system startup
- Runs as system tray icon
- Capable of handling multipe CD-ROM Drives
- OpenCD, CloseCD, GetCD, OpenAll, CloseAll functions
- Handy systray right-click menu
- Provides CD media informaion: Volume name, Size, Serial Number
- Configurable GetCD time interval
- Capable of showing either a single systray icon, or one icon per drive
- Action on system shutdown: Close All / Open All CD doors
- Assignable, system wide Hotkeys per each drive and function - very handy!
- Tray icon(s) changing color based on whether valid media is inside the drive
CD Tray Pal is a free software application from the File & Disk Management subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2004-04-17. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Server 2012, Windows 10.
CD Tray Pal (version 1.0.56) has a file size of 183.88 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 408 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.